Release your inner Cowboy or Cowgirl by joining us at the kick off of the 70th Annual Cloverdale Rodeo and Country Fair which starts with the traditional Rodeo Parade on Saturday morning!
The streets of the Cloverdale Town Centre will be filled with music, freshly made food, and a whole lot of western spirit. One of our star attractions is the Express Clydesdales who pull a magnificent stage coach that is a replica of an Abbott Downing Company Hotel Coach, that was originally designed and built in 1880. This old school parade has a variety of floats, marching bands, dance groups, clowns, horses, dogs, vintage cars/race cars/trucks/tractors/fire trucks/electric train replica, and classic Shelby Mustangs. There are also a wide range of service clubs along with the parade favorites the Shriners who have been the largest entrant for over a decade! To keep the parade a bit modern there are a number of local Metro Vancouver/Fraser Valley businesses along with a large contingent of World Class skateboarders. This parade has over 1,100 individuals that are directly involved as participants!
The Cloverdale Rodeo Parade starts at 10am precisely at the corner of 177B St and Highway #10 and heads west on Hwy #10 to 176 Street. The parade then heads north to 58A Ave and turns east to 176A St where it turns north and heads to 60th Ave. On the final leg of the parade, it heads east by the new Elements Casino/south end of the Fairgrounds and heads south on 177B St where it finishes at 57 Ave. Thanks to all who will visit the parade, we ask that you keep safe and that you don’t let your children or pets run out onto the street. After the parade we encourage you to visit the Cloverdale Fairgrounds for a whole lotta fun at a great price!
To download a Rodeo Parade entry form please click here
Brick Yard Station
City of Surrey
Clover Square Village
Cloverdale Business Improvement Association
Cloverdale Chamber of Commerce
Express Employment Professionals
2015 PRIZE WINNER CATEGORIES
1. Floats – Commercial: Cloverdale Ace Hardware
2. Floats – Non-Profit: Fraser Valley Heritage Railway Society
3. Band – Junior: 767 Dearman Dragon Flight
4. Band – Senior: Crescent Beach Pipe Band
5. Marching Unit – Junior: 2277 Seaforth Highlander (RCACC Army Cadets)
6. Marching Unit – Senior: Cloverdale Elks #335
7. Wheeled – Powered: City of Surrey/C.U.P.E. 402
8. Antique Division: The Society of Versatile Entertainers
9. Comic: Timeless Treasures
10. Drill Team (Mounted): Langley Riders Drill Team
11. Best Horse wheeled division: Boston Pizza
12. Dance Division: Silver Diamond Country Dancers